Bambach Saddle Seat – Classic Small
- Features a narrower seat than the Bambach Classic
- Comfortable for smaller framed adults and children
- Seat has adjustable height and tilt
- Seat dimensions are 13″ x 13″ (33.02 cm x 33.02 cm)
- Complete stool comes with seat, choice of cylinder height, standard base, and choice of wheels for hard or carpet floors
- Standard fabric is a durable medical grade synthetic leather called Naugahyde; Ultra-Leather available as an upgrade
- Please see the Measurements Guide in the below Resources section to help pick the right Bambach for you!
More About Bambach
- Unlike conventional seating that forces your spine into a compressed “C” shape, the Bambach maintains your spine in its natural “S” shape. This means you can treat patients from a variety of positions and angles – while always keeping perfect sitting posture. Say good-bye to your neck and backpain!
- Over 50,000 dentists enjoy Bambachs worldwide.
- Created by Australian occupational therapist Mary Gale, the Bambach was the worlds first ergonomic saddle seat. Years of research and development went into the design to ensure dental professionals can practice pain-free
How To Order Your Bambach
- Dental professionals purchase the Bambach stool through their preferred dental dealer
- Contact your regional Hager representative to help coordinate the purchase through your dental dealer. Find Your Hager Regional Manager
- You can also always reach us at Hager HQ at (800) 328-2335 or email@example.com
|790099C||Bambach Saddle Seat – Classic Small|