7 things you should know about sitting at work, where you are spending the vast majority of your waking hours and your life.
(Number 2 Will Probably Surprise You!)
Dental professionals all over the world turn to us when they’re frustrated with conventional seating, are tired of living in pain, and are looking for peace of mind they can have a better working life.
- Impaired Circulation Improved: Slouching results in restricted blood flow by forcing the spine into an unnatural “C” shape rather than the neutral “S” we have while standing.
- Organ Compression Allieviated: Traditional chairs and seats can and often do compress our internal organs and make our heart work harder to achieve proper circulation.
- Muscle Fatigue Remedied: Sitting improperly restricts our blood flow when insufficient oxygen levels can not reach muscles in extremities and tires us more easily.
- Disc Compression Remedied: A “C” shape sitting position compresses and can advance deterioration of the discs of our spine with unnatural weight distribution.
- Impaired Breathing Allieviated: Poor “C” shaped slouching makes diaphragmatic breathing for oxygen intake and carbon dioxide elimination much more difficult for everyone.
- Thigh Misalignment Improved: Because of the height of the seat, our thighs now rest at a 35-45 degree angle, the optimal angle for ergonomically sound workplace seating.
Fully Customized For You! – Everyone’s body is different, so each Bambach Saddle Seat is made to fit your body. Choose from three different sizes and an adjustable seat tilt.